10 Best Fall Vegan Soups
There is nothing better on a cool fall day than a warm bowl of vegan soup. These healthy plant-based soups and stews make the perfect hearty fall comfort food. They are all dairy-free, easy to make, and can be prepared in a crockpot, instant pot, or on the stovetop. Paired with warm bread or crackers these vegan soups make an amazing healthy autumn recipe.
There is something about Sunday afternoons in the fall when the weather is just starting to cool down that makes me want to make some delicious vegan soup. I love preparing it in the crockpot, so I can smell it cooking all day. The 10 best fall vegan soups go great with warm bread or crackers.
They make great leftovers to pack for healthy meal prep for the week as well! If you have lots of leftovers you can even freeze these soups for a quick and easy dinner on a busy weeknight.
The older I get the more I love fall. My husband and sons live for fall because they love football. I honestly don’t really get into football, other than getting excited when they are excited or having anxiety when their teams are losing. haha I just love the cooler weather, wearing hoodies, and making fall meals and desserts.
My Soup Necessities
I hope you enjoy these vegan fall soups as much as we do and be sure to check out some dessert ideas below!
Vegan Pumpkin Drop Cookies
Plant-Based Cranberry Cornbread Carrot Cake
Plant-Based Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Double Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
The Best Vegan Fall Soups
1. Plant-Based Split Pea Soup from LivingKatie
2. Vegan Pumpkin Chili from The Conscientious Eater
3. Vegan Creamy Pumpkin Soup from The Simple Veganista
4. Vegan Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Soup from Rabbit and Wolves
5. Vegan Tomato Soup from My Darling Vegan
6. Easy Creamy Butternut Squash Soup from The Hidden Veggies
7. Roasted Sweet Potato Cinnamon Soup from Choosing Chia
8. Cozy Autumn Wild Rice Soup from Gimme Some Oven
9. Vegan Potato Soup from A Virtual Vegan
10. Vegan Roasted Corn and Pepper Soup from Vibrant Plate